Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today is Special...

Today is special for 2 reasons...

  1. It's my big brothers 28th BIRTHDAY! I hope it is a great day. I miss him like crazy but I'm lucky to have him be apart of my wedding next month :) He is one of the most important people to me and I grateful that him and I can be so close yet so far in distance! He is the BEST.
  2. Today is the 1 month mark until my wEdDinG! I received my ring today and it blew my mind. I was so overwhelmed with happiness again. I have the greatest Fiance and I am thankful that he has been so good dealing with my anxiety and nervousness about the wedding and all that comes with it. He is trying to be helpful and it is so cute! I hope our journey continues to be so blessed. :)

It's gonna be a wild ride for the next month but I wouldn't change it for the world.

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing."~~ Abraham Lincoln

No comments: