Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What an awesome weekend...

Here are a few photos of what went down this past weekend...















This past weekend was very entertaining...My mom came in on Thursday night and fighting with the airport traffic was super fun, not! But it was nice to see her again. On Friday morning my mom and I watched Carter while Erica got some things done for my wedding shower. Watching Carter was so much fun. He is a busy bee and is so observant of what is going on around him. He is definitely an independent little guy already. It was a joy to spend some quality time with him and my momma.

On Saturday was my wedding shower. I started the day at my final hair trial. It turned out so cute thanks to Clarissa :) After that was my shower that was thrown by 3 of my bridesmaids; Cristal, Chelsea and Erica. They did a fab job on it all, the food, the detailed decorations, the games and the cupcakes and chocolate fountain, mmmmm! It was all so delish. I especially loved the daisies that were used for decoration. They were so darn cute!! I really appreciate all that they did to make my day special and I loved each and every one of my gifts. Some of them have already been put to use ;)

Once we were done with the shower the actual wedding stuff began...my mom has done so much for me and I am so grateful. I have a lot to do between now and April 25th but I think since we have figured out most of what we are going to do that it should be easy to finish. Time consuming too!!

Well for now that is it.
love to all.

2 comments:

Fisk Family said...

You are amazing and the big day is going to come up quickly!I can't wait to be standing next to you. Im here for whatever you need. Love You!

Trashy Decor said...

Love the daisies!
I'm so happy you got to spend some time with your nephew. I know how much you love him. Your wedding is so soon!

xoxo