Tuesday, March 17, 2009

All alone and loving it... ;)

This past weekend was very uneventful and I loved it. I relaxed, snuggled with my pup, hit the gym and had ME time. I really wasn't sure how this past weekend would turn out since Jerry was is Vegas for his bachelor party, but much to my amazement I really enjoyed it. I didn't HAVE to do anything. I like those weekends. When Jerry is with me I always want to be out and about doing things with him. I just love to be with him. I needed a weekend to myself and I got it.
I was somewhat productive though; I shopped for Jerry's birthday on Sunday and actually did some wedding stuff too. Not much, but some at least.
Jerry's birthday was on Sunday! He turned 28 :) This is the 8Th birthday that we have celebrated together. It's kind of crazy to think that we have been together since I was 17 and he was 19. CRAZY! We have been through so much together. We have had some rough times but it's those times that I look back on and think; if we made it through that, we can make it through anything :) It's comforting in a way. I'm so thankful for our relationship and I hope his birthday was wonderful. I love you, sweetie!

No comments: