Sunday, March 22, 2009

new happenings

This past week has really been trying on me. My job just about killed me. My boss resigned from her position but is staying with the company. This news was really hard on me and my close co-workers. We love Ane and are really going to miss her guidance and support. Not only were we told she was leaving but that the execs had already replaced her. This "new" boss starts tomorrow. eeeek! A little nervousness has hit me. I don't enjoy change at all but I know that things can and may be better than they have been lately. We have all been on edge with anxiety at my work, people have been let go, others have been moved around...it's just all a little unsettling. The day after my boss resigned I was told that I had to switch offices so that the new boss lady can have my office. At that point I was like "ok!"; whatever happens, happens. I'm worried about how and if my job will change in the next few months...I guess time will tell. My resume is ready to go if needed ;)
~~In other news, my new ring will be here Wednesday! FINALLY! I have missed it :(
~~On Friday Cristal, Chelsea, Victoria and I are headed to San Diego for my bachelorette weekend. We are staying at the Hard Rock Hotel in the Gaslamp District. On Saturday we are driving up to Temecula to go wine tasting. It should be a good time :) It will be nice to get out of AZ!
I will update when I get back with photos!

1 comment:

Trashy Decor said...

Babe, I'm sorry. We're are all going through the same thing right now. Most things happen for a reason, and seem to work out for the better.

I wish, pray, and hope nothing but the best for you!