Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Girls will be girls








I heart the fact that I went to San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter with 3 chicas for my bachelorette weekend. We left on Friday March 27th and came home on the 29th. The weekend was filled with pedicures, Pinkberry, beer, fun and food. On Friday, we ate dinner at Nobu in the Hard Rock where we stayed. It was delish. We all looked fab as we had a crazy night.

On Saturday we were supposed to go wine tasting in Temecula but the night before was a little rough for me so drinking more liquor was out of the question. We ended up in Old Town for some Mexican food, then we walked around the Quarter and finally ended the night back at the hotel for some watching of Sex and the City~ the movie. I had a great time and can't wait to go back someday soon.
Thanks girls for a fun-filled weekend!

No comments: