Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving and More!

I love my Dad and Stepmom :)
My handsome Fiance.

I figured I should update on how our Thanksgiving was. In all it was a VERY relaxing day. I enjoy the days that are spent with Jerry and where we don't HAVE to do anything. We spent the morning lounging around then made an appearance at both his cousins and my Dad's house! We had a great time with his family and were excited to see his Aunt who we hadn't seen in months. She finally made the official move down here form California. After a mid afternoon snack there, we headed to my Dad's for more yummy food. My wonderful sisters were in town and it was nice to see them. The next time we will see them will be our wedding in April! After we ate we hung around chatting away and then got to see my brother and his family on webcam! This seems to be the only way we can see them these days as they are so far away :( My niece Hayley absolutely loved seeing my nephew Carter on the computer. They were giggling and being silly and it was magical to watch! I miss my brother and his family more than anything and can't wait to see them soon. My mom is away too which is hard during the Holidays. But hopefully someday soon, we will all be close again.In all Thanksgiving was spectacular! Can't wait til next year :)
Carter and Hayley talking!

1 comment:

Trashy Decor said...

so sweet! i love the holidays and all that comes with them!
xoxo