Friday, December 5, 2008

Holiday Wishes to All!

I figured I should update on the wedding plans! We are under 5 months away from the wedding and still have a lot to do. These next few months are going to be packed with Holidays, birthday's, trips, parties and celebrations. I just hope that they don't fly by too fast that I can't keep my head on straight! Most of the big items have been taken care of but next up is ordering the invitations, booking the music for the ceremony, coordinating flowers, and getting all the little details in order. I have ordered the bridesmaid dresses and just recevied the color swatch so I can match up the linens and flowers! Now that those are ordered it takes a little stress off me. I have given Jerry 2 tasks; booking the honeymoon and organizing the the rehearsal dinner, we'll see who actually ends up doing these things, though ;) To be quite honest I have wanted to get more help from my dearest friends but in the end I am WAY to picky and HAVE to be involved in everything wedding related. I think it is part of OCD that Jerry just realized I had this morning. It isn't bad OCD but it is for sure there. Here's an example...My Matron of honor has been working on my shower invites, which she is making for me from scratch, and of course the OCD has kicked in on that and I need to be apart of the decision on colors :) Why should it matter? I'm not throwing myself the shower... Well, I guess because I want the colors to match my reception colors. Oh well, if this is the bridezilla type action so far, then we should be thankful!

We have our engagement photo session with our photgrapher on Sunday and I'm thrilled. We still haven't picked out what we are wearing yet, but I hope to get this done on Saturday. I plan on using these photos for our Christmas cards which obviously will go out late. But oh how they will be cute!

I hope everyone is having a blessed Holiday season this year! HO, HO, HO!


Elf, my favorite Holiday movie!

No comments: