Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas week!

It's finally Christmas week and today I decided that I would attempt to make some homemade cookies. I think that I may have chosen the wrong recipe for someone who hates to bake from scratch. I chose to make Ginger and Gingerbread cookies. I bought all the ingredients, came home and started baking....
I was doing just fine until I added the MoLASseS to the mix...that stuff smells HORRIFIC. I tried to keep going and finish the batter but I almost lost my cookies; no pun intended. I couldn't bare the smell anymore and threw the dough away. Yes that's right I wasted the dough, which I am sure was fine, put it in the trash and literally took it to the BIG trash can. Needless to say I will not be making any sort of ginger cookies again in my life.




So, after all that mess, I decided to make the pre-cut cookies. And if I do say so myself, they are delish :) Thank you Nestle Toll House!



Baking ingredients in the background, hahaha!








Oh, and I am giving some cookies away this coming week!!

1 comment:

Trashy Decor said...

yummy!!!! you're making me hungry! too cute!