Monday, November 17, 2008

Incredibly blessed.....







Jerry and I sure have been blessed with wonderful families and are thankful for them in every way :) We really could not ask for better people than who are already in our lives. Jerry has this amazing and strong family who he is very close with and I, have a family that could not be any more supportive and inspirational to me. My Mom is a wonderful lady who is probably the strongest and most determined of any person I have met. She is strong-willed and selfless and would do anything for anyone that was in need. She is truly a hero to me and am blessed she is my Mother! My Dad, well, he is just one plain cool dude! ;) He is a big kid at heart and is someone that I can say anything to. He keeps pushing my brother and I to pursue our dreams and never give up! He is great teacher of the things that he has learned and is truly someone that I love to be around! Oh and he is a great grand-dad to Charlie :) and someday, one to my kids! He has a big heart which has much room for more love. I sure love him and can't wait for him to walk me down the isle in 5 months! I also have a wonderful step-mother, Melinda, who could not be more loving to my brother and I and I am grateful she is in my life.

And lastly, my handsome brother, Brian. He means the world to me and has been an inspiration to me in many ways. He accomplished his dream of being a pilot, which wasn't easy, as well as served our country in the Air Force, and I admire him for that. He is a great father, too, and I love to see him grow in this role each time that I see him. As a kid you never really envision you or your sibling as being a parent, but time goes by and it happens. I am so blessed that we are as close as we are and I thank my parents for that! They have always pushed us to stay in touch and taught us how important it is to be close.

In all, I am incredibly blessed.

1 comment:

Fisk Family said...

Oh you are so cute. You do have a awesome family and I'm glad to have a best friend in you. You are an amazing women and I can't wait for the big day as well as you and Jerry to have little Mungia's:)
I LOVE YOU!