Monday, December 29, 2008

Hope for a NEW year of love and happiness...

~~As we make our resolutions for the year ahead, let us go forward with great hope that all things can be possible—with Your help and guidance."--Anonymous


The New Year is approaching and I could not be any more excited. I am expecting that 2009 will be a year of GREAT things. I will see my Mom in January, hopefully see my brother and his family in February, I have my bachelorette weekend in California in March, then we are getting MARRIED in April(honeymoon to follow)! And this is only the first FoUR months....

After all that we are planning, at least for now, to go to Germany for our BIG trip in October, 2009. We are trying to go on one nice, fun trip once a year until the future children arrive. Jerry and I love to travel with our friends and feel that it is important to "get it out of the way" before our family grows. So far we have been to Ireland, Hawaii, and on an 8 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Jerry really wants to visit Spain sometime soon too!

I have a feeling that 2009 will go by just as fast if not faster than 2008. There is so much to look forward to this coming year and I hope that health and happiness continue to bless us!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all :)

No comments: