Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thoughts from today.

So, I left work early yesterday to go do my civic duty and make my voice heard. Well, at least I tried. I know that our country wants change and change is what we deserve, but I am not sure that the right choice was made yesterday... There are SO many people that look to our Presidential leaders for answers on day to day issues. Is this the right person to be questioning? Our fate as a country is not in the hands of any politician but in the hands of our true leader, God. I think some of the world has lost touch with this and it scares me to see think that our children are growing up in this world. I just hope that our new leader takes the right steps to make this country a better place, because that is all that I can ask for. And the rest is God's will.

God bless America!

No comments: