Friday, February 13, 2009

Road trip...


We are off to Las Vegas this afternoon for the 3 day weekend and I'm so excited. We have not been on a trip with just the 2 of us for a while now. This trip is to celebrate Valentines Day/anniversary and to relax and chill before all the mayhem occurs in the next few months. I feel as though I have not really "seen" Jerry in many months. He works late and I have been diligently working on wedding duties each evening.


The wedding is coming so fast...I had my second fitting last night which went great! I can't wait to see Jerry's face when he sees me in my dress ::sigh::


So off to the city of sin we go....


Happy V-day everyone :)




3 comments:

Fisk Family said...

Ba safe and have FUN!!!

Trashy Decor said...

Ohhh! Have a blast! You deserve it girl! And have the best Valentines Day ever! Take lots of pictures!!

xoxo

Sara Schumacher said...

HAve a fab weekend!