Tuesday, February 3, 2009

6 months already.

Wedding Update as of today...
1. Bridesmaid dresses came in and were wrong; thanks mom for making me go look at them ;)
2. My dress is in and fits for now...final dress fitting in 4 weeks.
3. Received my wedding shoes yesterday and didn't want to take them off. They are amazing.
4. Invitations are addressed, well most of them anyway!
5. Still need my something borrowed...but we still have 2 1/2 months.
6. My shower is in T- 3 1/2 weeks (the best part about this is I get to see my nephew).
7. Favors are not ordered, but hope to complete this later this week.
8. I still need my veil.
9. There is no honeymoon decision as of today...
10. There is SO much more to be done
Soon it will be the biggest day of my life; we have officially been engaged 6 months :-D
My how time flies....

1 comment:

Trashy Decor said...

You're so cute! I'm probably going to have to hire a wedding planner. I would have no clue where to begin!!!

Love you!