Sunday, January 11, 2009

The need for more...

I need and want to return to school SO bad. I feel that where I am at now is not where I want to be. I miss school; strange I know, but it is the only way for me to do what I want. I miss the paper writing, the urge to learn something new, the integration of new theories into daily context, the A grade on my papers, my mom helping me edit and give me suggestions, and so much more....
I WILL be returning; the hope is to begin in the summer. I just need to work up the courage to register. I have never worked full time and been a student. I was always lucky to only have to work part time or not at all. Not possible this time around. I know that I should get my masters and begin in my NEW career before starting my family, but this too delays my other dream of being a mOThEr. So much that I want to do, and I feel as though there is no time...time is so precious. This I know. But my education and strife for more is what makes my wheels turn. I'm only 25 yet I feel as though my mind is older. I am like my mother in this sense. We are destined for being a a perma-student!
Oh how this need for more is so uplifting, yet so scary! We will see where this year takes me...

1 comment:

Trashy Decor said...

i 100% get you girl. i have always loved school and i ache every day knowing i am cutting myself short & not going after my dreams and being who i truly am. i have issues with anxiety and it is what has been stopping me. i'm ready though. i'm ready to really live and to stop being so afraid of my true potential.
i'm here for you.

xoxo