Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Carter Wesley



My nephew, Carter, is one of the great joys in my life. Although I only spent a few months with him here in AZ before they moved, I still feel so close to him. He doesn't know my face, he probably wont recognize me when I see him next; but I know in my heaRt he recognizes my voice when I talk to him! I hope that someday soon, he will live near us again so that I can see him GroW, lEArN, eXpLORe and SmiLE. I pray that he continues to be blessed and I can't wait to be near my brother so him and I can share in the joys of parenthood as we both venture on in our adulthood.
I love you CW!

2 comments:

Sara Schumacher said...

He's lucky to have such a loving auntie!

Trashy Decor said...

i remember my first nephew being born. my heart melted and i wanted to spend every second with him.
he is adorable and you two will have a life time of fun together! you're a beautiful person!