Monday, October 6, 2008

Hawaii is right around the corner!!

So, we met with a photographer yesterday and loved what he had to say! We are really excited and I think Jerry is getting more used to the idea that the wedding is so close. YAY! He seemed really excited after the meeting and it made me smile even more than I already was. Jerry is really getting into the planning and wants to be a part of all the small details which makes me really happy :) Once we book the photographer we get to do an engagement photo session which I am really looking forward to! I love to have pictures taken :)

In other news, we are getting ready to leave for Hawaii on Monday the 13th for our good friends wedding. Jerry is the best man and I am a bridesmaid. We are really looking forward to spending time with good friends and more importantly, my brother and sister-in-law are coming too. Brian is in the wedding as well. I can't wait to see them and spend time with them as we miss them so much. Unfortunatley, we will not be able to see my nephew as he will be kept company by my mom for the week. My Mom is very excited to go see him and spend some quality time with him, and of course, I am jealous she gets the one-on-one time with him!

No comments: